• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

5211 fuel pump mia

blazer

Level 2
First name
Blazer
bought an old tractor that is missing the fuel lift and primer pump, it has an electric pump fitted and does work for starting the tractor, should i put it back to oem, the manual doesn't indicate how the fuel lines should be connected, anyone know how the lines should be connected ?

https://imgur.com/EuC0aAw

The hand primer goes onto the hole on the right, a pipe coming from the tank goes on the bottom hole on the left and a pipe going to the left side of the filter goes on the top hole on the left side.

thanks, should be able to get it corrected from that, wonder why it was removed.

The hand pump is well known to leak and draw air through the tap.

does that include the latest version also ? if so may try to find a good elect pump that could be more dependable.

the fuel feed line is the one with the loop @ where the original fuel primer was, is the fuel injection pump a bosch unit, also what is the model # ?

i have read the primers are known to be a problem with leakage so i intend to remove the lift pump and fabricate a block off plate, then move my feed line directly to the banjo fitting behind the pump, thoughts ?

the hose and routing was temporary, was waiting on fuel filters to arrive, the filters are now installed and the hoses corrected, trying to keep as original as possible but use an electric fuel pump.

All the new manual diesel pumps are now made of out plastic so the part that threaded in and leaked is now obsolete.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back