• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

6945 doors

leedeerman

Level 2
First name
leedeerman
Bit of a long shot here has anyone got any doors for a 6945? i pulled my tractor out of a hedgerow where and swapped it with the previous owner for a load of woodchip its been sitting for about 10 years and now is a runner after much work, but has no doors! and no sign of them eithetr, or maybe a pattern for them so i can make them?

I wish i had such neighbours... a cheap 4wd to put my loader on... :)

Hi,

I have one laying in my workshop. Just depends which cab you have. From memory mine is for the UBK cab (the one with the full width rear window). I'm in eastern UK which may be a problem in you're the other side of the world !!

Mike

It was a right state when i pulled it out, cab has serious rot in it which im sorting out, no barkes atall air system not working, all it need to get the engine running was the injector pump rebuilding, which my local specilist was not impressed about trying to get the parts but he did! cost alot to do tho, but shes a nice runner now with a PTO log splitter on the rear. Lovely old girl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back