• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

7211 brake slave cylinder.

matt_row

Level 2
First name
matt row
O.K No body start laughing. I made the ultimate error. I never took pictures. Anyway I have the replacement slave cylinder for my 7211 and went to fit it today. Got the bearing cast on and fitted new slave cylinder and attached the shoes and springs and then went to put the rubbers and washers back on but they don't seem to fit. I thought it was right but now I am not sure and now I can't remember which way and where the rubbers and washers go and in what order. (Stop laughing I can hear you from here.) I have one rubber which is splined with a washer and circlip and then I have a round rubber with washer and circlip. Can someone please tell me in what order do they go. I will laugh when this is over. Thanks Matt

whats the problem, the drum doesnt fit over the shoes anymore ?

Hi

Snap ring goes on first, then washer with recess over snap ring. Next is the round o ring then the sleeve. The serrated seal goes in the end of this, then the flat washer and finally circlip.
You may need to knock the slave cyl pistons inwards to get the drum on.

Mike

Brilliant. Thank you and explained very well. This forum is invaluable. Thanks again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back