• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

robertjohnson

Level 2
First name
Robert Johnson
I have just bought a 7245. Great tractor. what do the 2 lights at the top of the right hand side of the dash show? also the light switch I have just got a new one but when I swith the lights on top of the cab dont come on? any help ? rob

LH light is when the hand pto clutch is lifted or when the clutch pedal is completley depressed.
This light is in the circuit for the air solenoid for the pto and is not, as standard, wired through the key. It is a good idea to re- wire this through the key because the battery will be flat if the hand lever is up as little as 10 mm overnight .
The other one is for low air pressure, not needed because you have an air gauge.
To turn the lights on turn the key 2 clicks for headlights. Put the dip lever in "dipped" position and turn the knob that is on the left of the dash panel clockwise. the cab roof lights should then come on and the headlights (probably) will go out. this prevents the total load on the alternator exceeding its capacity when the fans and wipers are on....
Dave

Users who are viewing this thread

Back