• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

7745 hydraulic oil leak at distributor under seat

turbo_7745

Level 2
First name
Turbo 7745
Hi I have 7745 with a hydraulic oil leak from the auxiliary distributor or pipe under the cab just under the seat.
How can you access this pipe without raising up the cab. Are there floor plates that can be removed to access the leaking hydraulic pipe:):)

Yes. a couple of M8 bolts and you can move it up. I put baler twine around the weight adjustment knob of the seat and tie it to the steering wheel so i can work underneath.

Hi
When moving the floor plates do you have to start by removing the sliding window panel and panel under it or are there other panels under the mats under the seat.
Thanks

yes, the rear lower panel with glass must be taken out first and put aside. the high part of the floor can be tied up, you wont get it out unless you unbolt the seat.

Dont forget the two (or four ?) bolts on the low part of the floor, or it will be hard to lift up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back