• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

question ? About Zetor 5211

blalford

Level 1
First name
Bonita

Machinery:
Zetor 5211
Hi I'm Bonnie from Texas and new to the site. I have 2 problems, my brother didn't drain the water before the freeze had two blown freeze plugs. I had them fixed but keeps blowing one what could be causing this .
2nd the pump has been replaced but still not getting fuel filter was changed also. The Man working on it gave fuel from top somehow and it ran just fine any suggestions what it could be are how to fix it. TIA
Thank you Bonnie

Hello and welcome Bonita! :)

First of all - it is a huge mistake to think that you can save money by using only water instead of coolant.
Coolant not only protects against frost, but also against rust and has to be replaced every 2-3 years.
If you only use water and then keep adding and draining it, you will always introduce air into the cooling system and actually cause rust. Not good and not clever if you want to save money.

my brother didn't drain the water before the freeze had two blown freeze plugs. I had them fixed but keeps blowing one what could be causing this .
please take some photos from

2nd the pump has been replaced but still not getting fuel filter was changed also. The Man working on it gave fuel from top somehow and it ran just fine any suggestions what it could be are how to fix it. TIA
1. Pre-fill the filter with diesel when changing the filter
2. Bleed the system (this is well described in the manual )

After that, it should run again if the fuel pump is working and the system is sealed. Sealed means not only that no diesel is leaking out, but also that no air is getting in (this is difficult to detect).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back