• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

question Any kind of manual for my new Zetor 3011 is welcome!

glebo

Level 2
First name
Glebocki
Hi!

I am a very happy owner of a 3011. Maybe happy until the first parts are to be fixed, because the former owner provided me with an manual for a 4712.

Is there a chance to get a copy of a more helpfull manual? I certainly will pay a reasonable price for the copying and shipping.

Thanx in advance.

Michael

Welcome to Zetorworld, Glebocki. I have had the same problem in finding a manual . I ordered one and it was absolutely useless. It helped as far as what the individual levers, etc, were used for, but that was it. I am still looking for one that is just for the 5211. Hope you find it and if I happen across a good source I will let you know.

Michael,

Your misfortune could be my salvation! I need an Operators manualfor a 4712 (I already have the Workshop manual ). Is yours an Operators manual, if it is do you still have it, because I will buy it from you!

If yes, then tell me how much you want to ship it to me (I am in Ireland) and we'll make some arrangements.

Tom, if you're wondering, yes it's Dennis - Basil is an old nickname!

Dennis-Basil,

I am awfully sorry, but all I have is the workshop manual . But if you'd like to add a german version to your collection of zetor manuals , feel free to tell me your address. ;)

I already have the English version of the workshop manual , but if I get the German version then my friend Herbert has no excuse for not helping me to rebuild the Zetor ! :D

I used the link Tom sent and just ordered the operators manual, I hope it doesn't take too long because I can't figure out how to operate the hydraulics!

So, let's call a spade a spade.

Who wants to have a copy of the German version of the "Werkstatthandbuch" for a 4712?

And ... tatah! I finally got my hands on a German version of the users manual for a 3011. Anyone interested? Because of the poor quality of the photos (a copy from a copy ...) I will scan the pages and put them all together in a acrobat file.

So send me your email addresses, and I will send you the *.pdf as soon as it's ready.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back