• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

Crystal 6 cyl engine wanted UK

cjhzetor

Level 2
First name
CJH-Zetor
Hello All, First time poster... We have a K reg Zetor 11245 6cyl non turbo, about 115hp (owned from new) and its trying my patients! its had head gasket problems from being 6 months old which has resulted in 2 replacements in 4200hrs and its just gone for the third time! the last repair lasted about 4 years but its used water for 3 of them! and constantly weeps oil and water down the side of the block from the gasket line, my opinion is that there may be a flaw in the face of the block as we have had the head skimmed twice with no improvement, basically, I'm after another engine as the only option for my engine is to go through it from top to bottom looking for leaky liner seals etc but I don't see that leading to a permanent cure... I have been in touch with Barlow's with no luck and tried several breakers, I know its a bit of a long shot as there weren't many 6cyl Zetors to start with! so to cut this long story short, if anyone has or knows of a zetor/ zetor crystal 6cyl engine, of any size, turbo or not, going spare I will consider anything preferably in north east england I would be very happy to hear from you
cheers

hi you could try conaty here in irl . hears number 00353469241178 .. pallet force should send plt to gb for a little over 100e... if your going to replace your block be careful .. few years ago a changed block on 8111 and fitted old type block and grank.. with the side plates. and when we went to start it we could not get in to go .. we discovered they changed the timing on the gears and ended up having to grind a tooth of the injector pump gear to get timing right .. i think if we had the old type injector pump it would have worked .. now the 6 cylinder could be ok

you could get one from poland as a last resort, what about a perkins conversion? there are a few of the conversions about in ireland, someone over there could shed some light on the conversion.

Hi was the head pressure tested when it was off as I have seen a similar problem and the head was the problem. L

thanks for the replies, not sure if the head was pressure tested last time it was off but if I end up having to rebuild my engine I will make sure it is... yes I am prepared to look abroad if needs be

hi, i once got a 4 cylinder engine from Horns over near preston, is it on individual heads?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back