• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

Forterra HSX

pjp63

Level 2
First name
pjp63
Have a 120 HSX 2013 UK (offset 4 wheel drive shaft) anyone else, would be interested in general feedback ?

OK . Also have 260 SLi Trac Lift on 120. found it to be very good, visibility a bit of an issue (old type cab) but not to tall so can cope, a 1 tonne rear weight is a must for serious loader work.
DPF been a problem though, the only real issue I have with it.

OK . Also have 260 SLi Trac Lift on 120. found it to be very good, visibility a bit of an issue (old type cab) but not to tall so can cope, a 1 tonne rear weight is a must for serious loader work.
DPF been a problem though, the only real issue I have with it.

DPF is a problem on a lot of tractors these days...

Dpf was causing problems on mine to. so dealer put in a dummy filter no more dpf problems :p

Dpf was causing problems on mine to. so dealer put in a dummy filter no more dpf problems :p
The only good DPF is the DPF that sits on your attic untill you ever decide to trade the tractor... Zetor should look at FPT, Sisu, MTU/Mercedes and JCB, not at the americans with their urea anxiety...

The only good DPF is the DPF that sits on your attic untill you ever decide to trade the tractor... Zetor should look at FPT, Sisu, MTU/Mercedes and JCB, not at the americans with their urea anxiety...

Tend to agree with you, my one is working just fine now :)

Have heard Zetor are not fitting Trac Lift loaders on newer models, maybe that is just UK ?? whatever is next will need to be very good if true.

ive heard the same. its a shame since the trac lift was a good loader

But quicke wich they now will deliver is better ;)

hmm not sure bout that... would depend on which model i guess. Traclift was designed with zetor tractors in mind but i guess we'll have to wait and see.

Any one ploughed with the hsx hitronic yet. I puling a 4 score reversible spring release and would prefer the draft on fortera, wondering have I it set correctly?

Ploughing in a few days, will play about with settings.

just thought are not Trac Lift loaders fitted to Fendt.

Ploughing in a few days, will play about with settings.

just thought are not Trac Lift loaders fitted to Fendt.

no not trac lift loaders. but the trac lift factory makes loaders for fendt With fendt design and specs.

no not trac lift loaders. but the trac lift factory makes loaders for fendt With fendt design and specs.
Not entirely, Fendt loaders also have the patented Traclift concept of a single weld seam profile rolled from plate..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back