• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

Handbrake on 7245

fredrik

Level 2
First name
Fredrik
Is there somebody out there whith a tip about mounting the band bracket to the handbrake? ??? I found out that one of the lever pins had fallen down. Now it's back in place but how can I put the bracket in whith one pin under and one over. Please, any suggestions is appreciated... Hope you understand my english :mad:

Thanks. It's exaktly the answer I didn't want to hear :( I hoped that it's only necessary to remove the portal if you change the brakeband. I just want to slide the bracket back in place, nice and easy 69)

I had a similar problem with my 6341. I had the bottom out of the cab to work on the brakes and was able to fix the parking brake with no problem.

I cant remember exactly, but i think i once put a dislodged brake band back in place by fiddling with the slack adjuster on top, and the rear plate to which the hinge bracket is welded.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back