• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

hello hello from south-east France and my Zetor 7245

lapioche

Level 2
First name
gbriel

Machinery:
Zetor 7245
Hello from south-east France and my 7245!
I bought it last year in a very bad shape. Partially I saw it and partially it was my ignorance. Since then the brakes were restored. The Left front axle had to be completely redone. There was barely a few litres of oil in the gearbox and it was so dark it might have been the original oil. two dozen other small things were broken and had to be redone. The one-action front loader was unceremoniously dumped and a three-actions one was fitted (with an electro-hydraulic distributor and 3d printed control box) It's OK since I require it for relatively few operations, and when absolutely needed I can rely on borrowing a tractor from my neighbors. But it's an adventure.

I have a few technical questions which brought me here, and I'll ask them later in the apropriate fora. Cheers and best wishes to all Zetor tractors owners!
gabriel

Attachments

• IMG_20240811_064358.jpg
    IMG_20240811_064358.jpg
    158.7 KB · Views: 240
Hello and welcome Gbriel! :)

I have a few technical questions which brought me here, and I'll ask them later in the apropriate fora.
I think we can help you with the one or other answers then. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back