• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

Hydraulics

scott_hale

Level 1
First name
scott hale
Hello I'm new here. I have an old zetor 7711 tractor and the Hydraulics will not work properly and I can't get it out of gear any suggestions? Thank you so much!

Hi, I do not know about these tractors, other than what I read, and it seems you can jam them in gear, and can select a forward gear even when still stuck in reverse, here are a few links that explains what other have done to release the gears, it seems the selectors need to be moved thus releasing the gear by prodding and tapping them with the gear cover removed.
I see mention in the first link of the hydraulic selector being able to move, so am guessing if it were stuck in the wrong position you would have no lifts, if you explain more about what you were doing leading up to the hydraulic failure and gear problem may be others will be able make more appropriate suggestions.

Regards, john

If your machine is in fact stuck in two gears, there's an updated Zetor part ("shift lock" as the dealer named it, or "device body" in the parts manual ) which can be replaced to prevent this problem. My dealer wanted $130 for it so I figured I'll wait till I have a problem before buying and replacing it.

See related:
Edit: link broken

Users who are viewing this thread

Back