• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

Increase Horsepower on 5011. How to turn up injection pump?

stlavsa

Level 2
First name
stlavsa
I would like some instructions on how to turn up the fuel on a 5011. From what I've read you can get a 10% increase in power by tweaking the injection pump.

Can anyone give me details? THANKS!

I did it on my 3411 and it was real easy. If I remember correctly, this is how to do it. Take the end cap off the Motorpal (10mm wrench), the you will see screws held in place with locknuts. Loosen the locknut on the top screw and turn the screw clockwise about 1 turn. That gives you more fuel. Tighten the locknut. Then, on the 2nd screw do the same thing. That's the timing screw. Write down what you did so you can go back if needed later on. Markku on this forum is the expert. He says you can keep going until your exhaust pipe turns red! (I didn't go that far :) )

Here's a link to a string of info I found on this forum. https://zetorworld.com/index.php?threads/how-do-you-increase-the-horsepower.1145/

Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back