• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

leaking brake cylinder at Zetor 6245

sren

Level 2
First name
Søren
Hello I'm new here. I've bought a Zetor 6245 with a brake failure. The brake cylinder on the left side is leaking. I think I have to open the brakes house and shift the cylinder and the brake shoes. Is that difficult? The parts I think I have to remove looks very heavy. Is there anything I have to be careful with? Does anyone have a picture of the brake system? I ordered the workdshop manual but it will need 3 weeks to come. Thanks for your help
Sren

message sent. check your messages. and yes you will need some heavy lifting gear. after removing rear wheel, remove housing which is heavy (use engine hoist or similar) all should be apparent.

Thank you for the message. Now it is open, it was easier as I expected. I have just to wait for the parts now. :) Thanks a lot

Now the pipe on the left side is broken and I've to change it. Is there anyone who can tell me how to do? the skrew on the other side of the pipe sit also very hard. Can I open it with just using a lot of power, or do I destroy only more parts? Do I have to take away the cabin? Thanks a lot for help .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back