• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

Lights not working on 6045

schuette

Level 2
First name
Zetor Oz
I am giving my 6045 a cosmetic over haul.

I am working on getting the lights to work. At first I had only the left hand side working. Front light and roof top light and tail lights.

The horn works. I noticed that some fuses are blown. I replaced them and now the top roof light doesn't work.

I took out the top light and globe is gone. Have ordered New ones. Will check all globes now and see how that goes.

Is there anything else I should do or check?

Your brake lights switches are under the dash, the key works the headlights, the indicators are worked off the same switch as the horn they have a flasher unit too.

Many thanks.
When I push the key down and turn it to the right no lights come on. Fuses are not blown. Top roof work light globe blown. Could it be that if any globes are blown, none of the other lights work?

Many thanks.
When I push the key down and turn it to the right no lights come on. Fuses are not blown. Top roof work light globe blown. Could it be that if any globes are blown, none of the other lights work?

The key works like this 1) small lights. 2) head lights, 3) dipped lights. so I say when doing lights is to start at the bulbs with tester and see it you have power then check the bulbs on a battery then check the wiring and the fuses, and work like that.

I don't think the top lights and the heads are meant to come on together, they are usually a different switch only people rewire them to come on together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back