• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

Looking at a 7011, any tips.

r77

Level 2
First name
r77
Hi everyone
I see this 7011 advertised, https://www.donedeal.ie/adview/view/14022785
wondering what you all think of it based on the add.
It certainly needs some tidying, It also comes with a back
end loader and a fork.
The owner told me it has no blows off the engine but needs the diesel to be pumped up in the morning and after that it runs well.
He also said there is a bit of play in the steering, I inquired about this and am waiting a response, if this has a power steering then will would play in the steering be a more costly fix.
There is no pictures of the inside of the cab so could someone tell me if the gears are on the floor or up at the wheel.
I think there is no hydraulics involved in the clutch so this is good in my book.
I have no gauge to test the lifts as some idiot left it behind in a yard when they were using it to test a tractor they were looking at, so should the pump squeal or pull the engine down if I hold on the pressure, also can the pump be upgraded to a more powerful one if I have to change it out, and will the lift cylinder its self stand up to a stronger pump.
Any advise would be much appreciated.

Thank you all.

Anyone have any experience of this model, the seller says the steering is loose, when asked what he meant he said probably ball joints, am not so sure there is not more to it, have not gone to see it yet as it is quite a bit away, hoping to hear if the steering on this model is similar to others, I see what looks like some sort of apparatus on top of the front legs, and am worried there is some sort of rotator in there that may be worn and causing the looseness the seller mentions.
I also see different opinions on whether only fourth and fifth gear are synchronised or whether all are except first and reverse,
would like to get confirmation on this and the steering type used before I go for a look.

Thanks and regards to all

Users who are viewing this thread

Back