• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

question Newbie Questions about hydraulic system and oil in engine - Zetor 7045

Fannar

Level 2
First name
Hreinn

Machinery:
7045 Zetor
Hi I have Zetor 7045 around the year of 1986 I Just bought it and I want to put oil in it and fill up hydraulic fluid.
It has a front loader but I cannot find anywhere where the tank is to put the hydraulic oil in, I am completely new to this so any helps is appreciated.
side question, the dip stick for the engine oil might be missing from previous owner if not then I haven't found the location of it, I would assume that its on the left door side of the engine.

Hello Hreinn,

first you should download the manual for your tractor - its for free and legal:
:)

Gearbox oil and hydraulics oil is one and the same at your Zetor tractor. So a gearbox oil change = hydraulic oil change. Use a UTTO SAE 80W-90 API GL4 (not GL5 !). On top in the middle of your gear box you will find a control scew which messure the oil level for gear box and hydraulic.

side question, the dip stick for the engine oil might be missing from previous owner if not then I haven't found the location of it, I would assume that its on the left door side of the engine.
yes, in the middle on left motor side. You can screw it out ... you can use motor oil SAE 15W-40 or similar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back