• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

Odd replacement parts for a 7245

bobalford

Level 2
First name
bobalford
I have a 7245 that has been mistreated along the way or maybe just not cared for as I would expect. Part of the problem is just time. The tractor runs fairly good. What I need is thing like handles, dash warning light covers, mirrows etc. I would like to go back with original equipement or good look alike parts. I am not trying to restore the tractor since it is a working tractor, just make it look good and me feel good. Any suggestions?

in Europe, try www.ibeno.cz and ask for Lukas.
If you want to order parts from them, dont waste time by talking about different things, just order a parts catalog first and submit your list of part numbers. They have good prices and are a reliable adress.

Hi we have replacement parts in stock. Over 18,000 lines of Zetor parts. www.barlowshenbury.co.uk
We definatly have them parts in for your 7245.

I really looking for a supplier in the US to solve shipping problems. If I do not find one, I will figure out the shipping issue.

In the US, try http://www.ridgewaytractorparts.com/

I also recommend ridgeway. They are in Arkansas and have most parts I have needed for my 3320 and are reasonable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back