• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

steering cylinder rebuild kit 16245

dpfister

Level 2
First name
duane
im needing all the u seals, backup washers and orings to rebuild the steering cylinder for a 16245 zetor cant find any anywhere
p.s this tractor has the hydrostatic steering not the steering assist thanks in advance part numbers will also work

Dear Duane,
There are several manufacturer of steering cylinders. From Slovakia, Czech republic, Poland and maybe even from China.
Each of them also supplies the kit of rings, washers, etc. you need.
But the content of parts in this kit should be different.
In order to specify the exactly steering cylinder you have, please check the inscription plate, it should be a small piece of steel sheet rivet or stick on the cylinder, where must be written the name of the manufacturer, the type of steering cylinder, etc.
Once you get these data it will be easy to offer you the properly kit
Best regards,

I got the kit for my 3320 from Ridgeway in Arkansas.

Little hint - change the packing with the cylinder mounted. Don't try to do it off the tractor unless you have the correct tools.

Tony,
I'm needing a kit for my 3320. What # did you use from ridgeways? Thanks

Steve - I don't remember the number but call them with your serial number. They know what they are doing and I'd be real surprised if they sent you the incorrect kit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back