• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

Wanted drawing of the hydralic distributor block for 7245

slowalker

Level 2
First name
slowalker
Looking to remove and repair the hydralic distibutor block in my 7245 and would like to find some drawings showing what is involved in the removal and rebuilding of it.

THANKS

There are some bad and blurry drawings in the parts manual . Have you seen them?

I had issues with my distributor block, one of the valves inside got stuck sometimes. I ended up buying a new one because it was too unsure if a repair would be good enough.

I think it was around 350 euros for the block.

//Tom

THANKYOU!!!
I have a cab on mine how big a job is it to get at the distributor,will I have to remove the cab to get the top plate off to get at the distibutor?
Also when removing the top plate is there anything I should be watching out for as far as things falling off from the inside ect or any thing from the outside that I should be sure to disconnect or any other advice on removing and replacing the distributor??

THANKS FOR THE HELP

Ive just done this to my old 7045.

I took off the seat and the cover for the inner and outer hydraulics.
Then I removed the lower back window.
Off with the floor where the gear levers are.
Disconnect handbrake/pto clutch cabels from body.
Then i removed the floor under the seat.
Now you should have acces to the cover plate.

You will have to disconnect the lift arms from the cover, put a mark on them so you know where they went.
Undo all bolts from the cover.

Now you are ready to lift the cover plate up and out.
I tilted the roof and put a 2x4 over the cabin, connected a hoist to the 2x4 and lifted it up and the pulled it backwards behind the tractor.

Nothing falls off when you lift the cover. There is at connector tube with o-rings that distibutes oil from the body to the cover. Its mostly stuck to either cover or body, change the o-ring before assembly.

I might have forgotten some small stuff but you will see it when you get to there.

Some say you only need to tilt the seat and floor forward against the steering wheel to get access to the cover. I took my time and did it this way.

Also when you start to dissasemble the cover you need to take notes/pistures of where everything goes. I removed the lift cylinder and then pushed the lift arm mechanisme to one side. Take note of where the bushings and gasket goes,

Let me know how it goes and ask if you need more help .

:)

//Tom

Users who are viewing this thread

Back