• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

zetor 3511 engine

greendragon3

Level 2
First name
greendragon3
hi all , ive been browsing on here for a while now but this is one of my first posts , excellent site by the way , anyhow i have a bit of a problem , me and my dad bought a 1972 zetor 3511 off a builder a while back , its in a very bad state but we decided to rescue the poor girl from the undergrowth !!! ( pictures to follow ) any way when we eventually got her home we found out that the brakes were siezed on and that she needed major restoration , but we decided to try to start her and she if she would run , fresh diesel , primed the pump , new battery and crossed the starter and away she went !!!!!! just for a second though as there followed a loud bang and then silence , after a lot of stripping we have found out that there was water on the top of one of the pistons and when she fired she blew the top of the piston , bent the con-rod and took a big lump out of the liner , more stripping ensued and after a bitch of a job to remove the liner we have now discovered that the block is also damaged just where the water seal is , so now we are on the look out for a donor tractor or just a complete engine to help us complete our restoration project , we are in north west ireland in a not so sunny town called sligo , we are willing to travel if the parts are what we need and as always CASH is king !!!! pm me if you have anything to suit guys thanks .;);)

Welcome to the forum :)
First of all, some bad news though...I have also bought a poor condition 3511 a few months back, and I can tell you now that there's not too many of them about around here! I live in Donegal, and don't know of anyone with them, or even a breakers yard with one although I think the breakers yard is your best bet. Sorry I can't be more helpful but these tractors are quite rare.

try Barlows of Henbury and Oy Moto-check AB in Finland. Both are very helpful, loads of parts, and manufacture parts for the oldies too. Excellent websites.

hello

em i have a 3511 got it in galway very rough body perfect engine if ur interested.
thinking of selling it

Have the entire engine spares for Zetor 3511 should you be interested. Only based in Mumbai, India. Exporting is a challenge. Can try if you want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back