• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

Zetor 6245 Hydraulic Filter Location

bportguy83

Level 2
First name
CHAD
Just recently inherited a Zetor 6245 that my grandfather purchased new back in the early 1990's. I am new to all this and I looking for some guidence.

We are having some issues with the 3-point hitch. Everything was working great however, after we hooked up the bush hog, the hydraulics stopped working and would not go up or down.

We checked the hydraulic fluid which is good. After reading several forums though, I think it maybe the hydraulic filter and that he magnet may need cleaned.

Can anyone tell me exact location of this on the 6245 and also how I need to go about removing and cleaning it.

Thank you

Most probably you pulled the gearlever too far up, so you disengaged the oil pump drive. I hope im not confusing it with my old 3011, but you have to put the left lever on the floor 1 notch up for oil pump and PTO, and fully down for oil pump drive only.

Use the PTO clutch hand lever for no longer than 5 minutes or the clutch will heat up. (and you dont have oil pump drive) Only to disengage temporarily.

Also, I saw this on another post for the 6245. How do I check these?

Checked that the hydraulic pump is still in gear and that the PTO clutch is properly engaged ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back