• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

Zetor 6711 maintenance

tp

Level 1
First name
Tony Perrott
Hi,
We moved to France last year and inherited a Zetor 6711 tractor. The problem is that I don't know how to replace/refill the rear hydraulic oil and which oil to use. Also how to bleed the fuel pump and system after running out of diesel. If anybody could help that would be very useful. Many thanks..

Hi,

The rear end oil is filled through the bung inside the cab near the gear levers. It is a Universal oil.
Bleeding the fuel system, just pump the hand primer until you can hear the fuel going through the injection pump (may take a minute or so). The tractor should start with the cold start button in. If not loosen an injector pipe and spin it on the starter until fuel comes out of the connection. Tighten up and start up !!!.

Mike

Can someone tell me where the hand primer is, please? My husband has run our of diesel ( 69) ) and we now have air in the system. Thank you for any help :)

Hi there, in response to your question on the 6711 hand primer,it should be on left hand side of tractor as you sit in the seat.Mounted on the injector pump coupled usually beside small glass bowl. If original you will need to unscrew it a couple of turns anticlockwise before been able to pull it up to prime.To bleed the fuel system there are 2 bleed screws one on the filter housing and one on the front top of the injector pump. From memory a17mm spanner fits the bleed screw on the filters and this sits between 2 19mm hex head bolts for holding filter cups up.To bleed loosen this with a 17mm spanner no need to remove just pump hand primer till you get steady flow of diesel and then retighten. Then move on to bleed screw on top front of injector pump and again from memory this i think has a 10mm hex head with a slot for a screwdriver as it's not easy to open. again just loosen no need to remove and repeat priming procedure until steady flow of diesel comes when priming.Then prime hand pump a further 5 or 10 pumps and it should start without a problem.
Good luck....
Dozer.

Hi,
We moved to France last year and inherited a Zetor 6711 tractor. The problem is that I don't know how to replace/refill the rear hydraulic oil and which oil to use. Also how to bleed the fuel pump and system after running out of diesel. If anybody could help that would be very useful. Many thanks..

pm sent
edit> sorry , just noticed the date of post.

Dozer...thank you so much for this! Your explanation is very clear and we understand what to do now. We have a manual for the tractor but it was as clear as mud 69) I'm so grateful for your help . Now I just have to hope my husband doesn't get diesel all over the yard ;)69)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back