• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

Zetor 7211 Block

quinny

Level 2
First name
Quinny
I am looking for an engine block & gear box housing for a 7211 model. I was wondering would the 6911 model be compatible for these parts. If not ,where could I get these parts at a good price ?, I am in Ireland .Also a fuel tank for 7211 needed

the 6911 was the first with the extra coolant passage and bigger intake valve and 102mm bore, cylinder liners show the same part number. they would be allmost the same as the 7211 engine apart from fuel injection. Perhaps they also changed the shape of the swirl chamber in the piston because the 12 series has a different part number, but some of the piston rings also remained the same.

About the gearbox housing, the manual shows a different part number but the gearbox is the same for all 12 series, though the 5211 used gearbox shafts that originate from the 5511 (with different gears) where the four cylinders use a different shaft with higher ratio gears.

99.9% chance everything fits right on.

hi same number on the block itself 6901 diesel injektors and pump is diferent dont know if gaer housing is the same

Users who are viewing this thread

Back