• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

Zetor 7701 stuck injector

zetor7701

Level 1
First name
Cruzer
Hi
I have a zetor 7701 badged as a John Deere 2300 and am trying to pull the injectors out to replace or clean up the nozzles related to another issue, anyway the first 2 injectors came right out no problems but the last 2 will not budge!... I have tried just about everything I can think of as there is little space to work with I don't know how else to pull them out as they are not a screw in type they need to be pulled, have used plenty of penetrating oil over last couple days also..

In this process I have managed to on one of the injectors undo the ''cap'' or ''hat'' off the top of the injector, underneath is a allen hex key and I have accidently turned it while attempting to get the injector out ( not on purpose with an allen key but by accidental forces) now the fuel amount for that injector has been changed I believe ? because it was pure accident it was not marked before it turned, any idea once all this drama is over how to reset it back to its original fuel setting for that injector?

Hoping you guys know the model tractor and engine im talking about so your comments will relate to my tractor,

Stay safe thanks!

I had an injector on my 7245 that wouldn't come out as well after several weeks of spraying with penetrating oil. In the end I had to remove that head and take it to an engineering firm to remove it. You will almost certainly need a new injector to replace it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back