• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

6211 Compressor

eoghan_nevin

Level 2
First name
Eoghan Nevin
Anyone have any ideas for a compressor that doesn't work. I pulled up locking pin and try to put in engage/disengage pin. Should I feel a click - ( I feel more of grinding ( I know I should feel a slight grind ) but should it feel like it clicks into position.

Any simple fixes/known problems

Will air come out if it does engage out of butterfly connection with no hose attached?

You need to have your engine only barely ticking over to engage the compressor lever.

Once you have the compressor engaged air will start coming out at the valve so when the pipe is fitted air can be used.

You need to have your engine only barely ticking over to engage the compressor lever.

Once you have the compressor engaged air will start coming out at the valve so when the pipe is fitted air can be used.

Tried that , but doesn't feel like it clicks in, feels like it keeps rubbing up against the gears.

Does the engage level move much from disengage to engage positions, maybe it's engaging but the compressor doesn't work.

Any ideas ?
Thanks

Just so know we're on the same page, the lever you lift is closest to the front and on you push in, is the back one.

Other from that you'll have to get advice from someone else, never worked on one like on your tractor, only Crystals.

Just so know we're on the same page, the lever you lift is closest to the front and on you push in, is the back one.

Other from that you'll have to get advice from someone else, never worked on one like on your tractor, only Crystals.

Level I lift is on the left and level I push in on the right

Is this the hydraulic filter for a 6211, hard to find one in Ireland that says 6211. https://www.johnconaty.com/70114566-FFH9313-p/5731.htm

Also as it's a paper replacement one I'd assume its much the same (swapping it as the fuel filter is it DIY farmer ? )

Yes that's the one for the side, screw off the cover and fit the new one.

And you got the magnetic one underneath too to change

Yes that's the one for the side, screw off the cover and fit the new one.

And you got the magnetic one underneath too to change

Do I have to drain the oil to change filters ?

What magnetic one?

Are you not going to change the oil in the back end when your at the service? how long is the oil in it? that's one oil that get forgotten about changing, put in and topped up but could be years old.

The magnetic filter is in the backend to collect gunk from the gearbox you can access it from underneath, you may get down on the floor and have a look near the hitch.

Anyone know a website where I can find weld on ball ends for a 6211, looking for lower links and some ball ends that end up in circular end ( replacing the right and left hand lift rod assembly round ball ends )

For example https://www.agrilineproducts.com/parts-by-category/linkage/top-link/top-link-ends/weld-on-ball-ends

Do they not sell the parts from a Zetor dealer? I think one like that before in Tobins & Cantwell

Users who are viewing this thread

Back