• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

6911 3 point hitch headache

jonathan_phelan

Level 2
First name
Jonathan Phelan
Apologies it's probably been asked before!

I have a 6911, when I use the lifts topping or moving bales or anything with a bit of weight on them it will lift great however after awhile the implement will start dropping then raise suddenly and repeat. What's the problem?

If it's the hydraulic pump is it a big fix i.e removal of the cab?

I'm brand new to the page and only getting to grips with the tractor although it's in the family since new. All help appreciated!

The problem you have there is, the cylinder under the lift cover needs new seal rings. it is leaking internally going down then refills and coming back up by itself

Hi
A common problem, and onse you are inn there changig the ramseals it is wise to repac the walveblock to, the rubber o-rings are not expensive and it is a hevy jobb to lift the cover so doing it all inn one go is best.
Bjarne

You will need to remove the seat and the back window and really you'll need a workshop crane to lift the lift cover.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back