• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

8011 4wd

Netherlands timos

Level 2
First name
TimoS

Machinery:
Zetor 8011 1976
Zetor 5341 2001
Zetor forterra 11441 2007
Zetor forterra 120 hsx 2012
Zetor proxima 100 hs 2022
Hey,
I have an 8011 from 1976, but now I think about making four-wheel drive

Is there maybe someone here who has experience with converting 8011 into an 8045?

Regards,
timo

I did one before on a 8011 but it was 87 model, but the principles would be the same you need to split the tractor in front of the backend and put in two gears out of a 4wd tractor and then all the parts needed like the front axle housing, the axle, drive shaft, oil pipes, gearbox and the cable. Not an easy job unless you have a scrapped 4wd tractor as a donor to get the parts off as I had.

I did one before on a 8011 but it was 87 model, but the principles would be the same you need to split the tractor in front of the backend and put in two gears out of a 4wd tractor and then all the parts needed like the front axle housing, the axle, drive shaft, oil pipes, gearbox and the cable. Not an easy job unless you have a scrapped 4wd tractor as a donor to get the parts off as I had.

I found a set on a Polish website
Should there only be a gear on the gearbox, another front axle underneath + drive shaft?
Or there is much more to be done about it.

can I possibly work with this?

https://www.olx.pl/oferta/przedni-naped-kompletny-zetor -ursus-CID757-IDo5mLM.html#285ee68227

I found a set on a Polish website
Should there only be a gear on the gearbox, another front axle underneath + drive shaft?
Or there is much more to be done about it.
can I possibly work with this?

https://www.olx.pl/oferta/przedni-naped-kompletny-zetor -ursus-CID757-IDo5mLM.html#285ee68227

Looks like you get all the parts in the pictures, only that axle is off a 6 cylinder tractor so would need to shorten the driveshaft. There is a gear in the backend but will need to add in 2 more to make your tractor into a 4wd and they need to be the right ratio to suit your front wheels. These are not in any picture.
You will also need an engine mount to suit the axle and that's not in the pictures either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back