• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

Next query: 6718 compressor

England brian

Level 1
First name
brian

Machinery:
Zetor 6718
JCB 3D II
Ok i have now freed off the levers on the compressor and found it does work

now i have some parts missing between the 2 arrows in the photo

9377364452_babf04ca97_z.jpg

i also have this part

9377374972_ae608c158d_z.jpg

The pipe that comes in top left on 2nd photo is the pipe with arrow on left of first photo

question is what is missing?
i do not need the air brakes but i have a slow puncture, so would like to be abble to top up tyre when in the field.

also i seam to have made photos work, ive never seen one on this forum before???

Hi
It sems to me that your pipe is bent and the nut that goes on the elbow is hanging down innfront of the preasureregulator. Tyre inflator pipe 55010902 is a rubber hose vhit a coupling in both ends.
Bjarne

Yes Bjarne you are right :cool: the nut has fallen down to the bottom.

so i should be able to bring this pipe to the top and connect the 2 pipes with red arrows in the first photo, Yes?

Yes Bjarne you are right :cool: the nut has fallen down to the bottom.

so i should be able to bring this pipe to the top and connect the 2 pipes with red arrows in the first photo, Yes?

Yes i think so. You have a difrent regulator than me so i cant tell if that is where the airhose goes, on mine it goes inn under the reg.
Bjarne

Yes your first asumption was probobly corect, sinse my tractor dont have a airtank is has a difrent regulator.
Bjarne

Thank you for your help Bjarne

my only concern now is why did the previous owner detach the pipe? was it because the pressure regulator was faulty? if so will i cause more damage if a attach this again?

do you know the part number for the hose for inflating tyres?

my only concern now is why did the previous owner detach the pipe?
God thinking, is there a preasuregauge and releafvalve on the airtank so that you can test and se if things are corekt or was the lever stukk in on posision so the former owner just disconected the pipe to "disengage" the compresor?
Bjarne

well i connected it up and engaged the compressor, i could hear the pump but nothing came out of the airline connection when i pressed in the non return valve with a screwdriver.
so
I stripped the base from the regulator and found a real mess :(
i will post a photo tomorrow

here is inside pressure regulator

full of sand/silt and gasket broken

9384135282_9e185549c2_z.jpg

the filter screen has seen better days

9381356305_b2093d4255_z.jpg

I have tried to locate a supplier for parts (gasket and filter screen) but no luck
Can anyone help ?

9381364541_a322681cc3_z.jpg

You could probably just make a gasket yourself out of gasket paper

Hi
To me it semes that geting a overhauled regulator: http://shop.atpmotor.cz/index.php?sekce=detail_polozky&id_produktu=154702 is not a bad idea.
Bjarne

hi mambo . i have seen a lot of zetors with the air hose run straight from the compressor . you could use a quick release of a air compressor make sure the centre is out . and then a quick release on your hose. make sure on the other end the part that goes onto tyre is straight threw. so the pressure can not build up . if you like you could stick it a little relieve valve on the outet of compressor. if its only for blowing tyres would be fine . and a lot cheaper

Users who are viewing this thread

Back