• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

OPINIONS ABOUT THIS ZETOR 8011

kostashoobe

Level 2
First name
Greek Farmer
Hello to all active community of zetor .
Iam new in farming and all type of machines,iam now getting my license, iam from greece and i am thinking to buy a tractor.A tractor 4x4 and about 60-80 hp 4 cylinder are my thoughts. The ammount of money i can dispose about it is 4.000-5.000 and its hard to get a tractor with those specs for that money. Anyway i wanted to ask your opinion about zetor particularly and maybe about this one in the post of selling

https://www.car.gr/14518780-zetor-18?lang=en

Some friends said to me that zetors not so good(they mostly having Deutz-Ford) they getting a lot pof problems and also this one that is very old will cause many problems and its also heavy and wont be good for the fields (lavender)

Thanks in advance!

Hello to all active community of zetor .
Iam new in farming and all type of machines,iam now getting my license, iam from greece and i am thinking to buy a tractor.A tractor 4x4 and about 60-80 hp 4 cylinder are my thoughts. The ammount of money i can dispose about it is 4.000-5.000 and its hard to get a tractor with those specs for that money. Anyway i wanted to ask your opinion about zetor particularly and maybe about this one in the post of selling

https://www.car.gr/14518780-zetor-18?lang=en

Some friends said to me that zetors not so good(they mostly having Deutz-Ford) they getting a lot pof problems and also this one that is very old will cause many problems and its also heavy and wont be good for the fields (lavender)

Thanks in advance!

Hi I'm afraid I don't know anything about lavender, but my first tractor when I was 22 a Zetor 8045, which would be an old tractor now and if you had 5000 euro you would better to buy a 8111 but it's only 2 wd if your after 4x4 then you be looking at something like a 7341 for that money and it would lighter, newer and nimble.

Hi I'm afraid I don't know anything about lavender, but my first tractor when I was 22 a Zetor 8045, which would be an old tractor now and if you had 5000 euro you would better to buy a 8111 but it's only 2 wd if your after 4x4 then you be looking at something like a 7341 for that money and it would lighter, newer and nimble.

First of all big Thank for answer me back because i am really confused.

I saw zetor 8045 somewhere and it looked exactly like 8011 crystal, they are both 4x4. Are they the same?? i was curious... Was a good tractor after all but heavy?? Well iam not looking for only lavender use but maybe some more future investements for other fields too so i was looking forward to buy a 4x4 to be more flexible. About 7341 in my country there is no way to get it for that money, they are expensive unfortunately... for a ford/deutz fahr tractor 4x4 needs 8.000+++... Thats why this is the only tractor i can find for that money.

First of all big Thank for answer me back because i am really confused.
I saw zetor 8045 somewhere and it looked exactly like 8011 crystal, they are both 4x4. Are they the same?? i was curious... Was a good tractor after all but heavy?? Well iam not looking for only lavender use but maybe some more future investements for other fields too so i was looking forward to buy a 4x4 to be more flexible. About 7341 in my country there is no way to get it for that money, they are expensive unfortunately... for a ford/deutz fahr tractor 4x4 needs 8.000+++... Thats why this is the only tractor i can find for that money.

[/ -- End of Quote -- ]
Well to correct you there, 8011 and 8045 are not both 4x4 , 8045 is the four wheel drive version of 8011 which is two wheel drive of the Zetor Crystal, they would be about 4.5 tonnes weight and old now that's why I say to try a 8111 instead. A 7341 or a 7245 is a Zetor and would be a lighter weight

Well to correct you there, 8011 and 8045 are not both 4x4 , 8045 is the four wheel drive version of 8011 which is two wheel drive of the Zetor Crystal, they would be about 4.5 tonnes weight and old now that's why I say to try a 8111 instead. A 7341 or a 7245 is a Zetor and would be a lighter weight

But this 8011 that i linked here is 4x4. how is it? since 8045 is the model with 4x4?

Here are some specs i found:

THE 8011 WEIGHT,

8011.png,optional_width,optional_height

THE 8045 WEIGHT,

8045.png,optional_width,optional_height

THE 7245 WEIGHT,

7245.png,optional_width,optional_height

THE 7341 WEIGHT,

7341.png,optional_width,optional_height

AND LAST THE 8111 WEIGHT,

8111.png,optional_width,optional_height

Are those specs the right ones?
Maybe i could get with a bit more money the 7245 which is a big more new model than the others but the 8341 with be too expensive here for me.

The link you put up doesn't open anything for me so I can't see the picture your talking about. But a 7245 would be lighter for you only it's an old tractor now as they were made back in the middle 80s.

Well now that I can see it, that's a good looking tractor and be well worth the money. It looks tidy, with good tyres and clean cab.

It is not a 8011. It is a 8045 4 wheel drive with the wrong bonnet on it or someone has put a new decal that says 8011 when it was repainted.

You should look at some other ads on that site too. if the 8045 is too heavy there are other Zetors like 7245 or 7745.

You should look at some other ads on that site too. if the 8045 is too heavy there are other Zetors like 7245 or 7745.

Beside being heavy in the end was that 8045 a good tractor? Also whats the difference between 7245 and 7745 coz they look the same to me. Thanks for all your help !

Beside being heavy in the end was that 8045 a good tractor? Also whats the difference between 7245 and 7745 coz they look the same to me. Thanks for all your help !

Yes 8045 was a good tractor, the one I owned work great only that it was old and the pervious owner was a contractor and he had worked hard.
A 7745 is an updated version of the 7245 with a few more horses and there a turbo option, the steering was improved and the cab had updates and the road speed was increased from 25 to 30 km.

Yes 8045 was a good tractor, the one I owned work great only that it was old and the pervious owner was a contractor and he had worked hard.
A 7745 is an updated version of the 7245 with a few more horses and there a turbo option, the steering was improved and the cab had updates and the road speed was increased from 25 to 30 km.

Thank you a lot. You helped me a lot to solve my questions!

well, it seems that the only option i got is to buy that zetor from the link ( the 8045) or i have to wait for another advertisement of traktors since there arent any right now of what i want in that money

Still looking. The prices at greece are just a mess. The tractor that i had post a link to saw you (crystal 8045) eventually was be a really good price too but the owner told somethinf that made me worry. That the tractor has no leaks( thats good) but it burns a bit oil. He didnt say how much but a traxtor burns some oil doesnt sound go to me. Maybe a risk for engine full repair later?

This one is 2wd looks like it has only 1.500 real work hours the owner said no leaks ,no burn oils and the positive on that tractor is just that he selling with all those staff in the photos ( 8 extra pieces and staff to use). The tractor and all that staff almost in tbe same price with 8045. Of course they are totally different tractors

That's a good looking tractor ok, but I'm sure it worked at bit more than 1500 hours as it's 38 years old. Does it come with the other machinery? do you need the extra machinery? because 6000 Euro seems quiet a lot for a 6911, I think 3000 would be enough.

yes he is selling it with all the other machinery of the photos. he may drop the price to 5.500. i dont really need them no because they are mostly for beans crops farming. but it has some general use machinery too like milling machine and plow machine. the milling machine is heavy duty one 1.7m i quess its not cheap one. Also 4 wheel trolley they are staff that can be usefull anyway. Otherwise i wouldnt be looking at it since my main goal was a 4wd tractor

You would be buying some small old machines there, the rotavator and the trailer, the ridger, the plough are nice, the fertilizer spreader is very small and there are 2 machines I'm not sure what they are? a sort of seeder and a power harrow (I think).

They might be all well minded as they do look like they are in a shed for a while, but it's a bit of a waste to be buying stuff just to get the tractor unless you are able to sell on the machinery later.

You would be buying some small old machines there, the rotavator and the trailer, the ridger, the plough are nice, the fertilizer spreader is very small and there are 2 machines I'm not sure what they are? a sort of seeder and a power harrow (I think).

They might be all well minded as they do look like they are in a shed for a while, but it's a bit of a waste to be buying stuff just to get the tractor unless you are able to sell on the machinery later.

Well you saying the facts exactly they are. But on the other hand it may be the reason why i would go buy that.. What do i mean? I am a new starter farmer only with lavender for the moment and i got nothing from machinery also. I mean, ok i will get a tractor soon and at least for lavender i will need first of all a lavender cultivator. that the main work for the tractor in the near futute. But well rotavator, the trailer, the ridger,the plough are basic machinery for a farmer and what a farmer must have arent they? i quest wont be worthless having them too, u know? the rotavator is a big one heavy duty (here i think new one cost at least 2.000) They are machines that in the future will be usefull and wont have to buy them then.

For sure you would a nice list of machinery to start from, so if they suit you should take look at the tractor to check it running good because a tractor that only works a small amount can often be worse than one is being used flat out.

When I was starting out as a farmer, I too tried to buy my own machines but it's not easy to get establish until you have a good tractor first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back