• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

OPINIONS ABOUT THIS ZETOR 8011

For now i only have 15 acres with lavender. I wont be that demanding on a tractor, would i? In the next 2 years i will make them at least 30, still not much i quess. Doesnt that tractor doesnt look good at you so much does it? About the machinery, as i said its not that i will need them for sure. i just think its always good to have things like that. tools are tools..

Sorry your question, are you asking me if I think the tractor looks good? well here's an ad on a website here in Ireland.

https://www.donedeal.ie/tractors-for-sale/1980-zetor -6911-2wd/19847556

It's a 1980 Zetor 6911 2wd 3,500. So don't they look very similar.

well its price its almost like here too. I quess they are similar but the tractor there has no lights on (missing ) and the cabin is the official factory one? Or the one that doesnt have the official cabin is the 6911 i posted? Partically the one here cost 3.500 and the rest money are also for the machinery.

well its price its almost like here too. I quess they are similar but the tractor there has no lights on (missing ) and the cabin is the official factory one? Or the one that doesnt have the official cabin is the 6911 i posted? Partically the one here cost 3.500 and the rest money are also for the machinery.

Well that's what I was saying, E3500 in price is the same. The tractor on done deal has an official cab, the headlights were moved to suit a front loader, the light on yours are too low if your were working a loader at night plus there so low and sticking out too. So on your ad if the tractor E3500 then the rest for the machinery, wouldn't be bad as the rotavator and the trailer on their own would nearly be that.

So seems like a good deal to you? does the tractor on my ad has official cab too? do u know is this tractor is a good one?

Your tractor's cab is not an official cab, seen as it's open at the back and I can't where the doors are and the front window opens, the cab must been made to suit the climate in your country.
My father used to have the pervious model 6718, which he had for 14 years, it need really gave any bother apart from the usual wear and tare, so I'm sure a 6911 would be very similar.

Looking at the pictures the from axle is missing the rubber boots at the bottom of the stubs.

the doors are near the tractor but they are just not the regular type straight down door. (look for the grip).
Those shafts you are talking about that they missing can u explain or show me a picture about them where they are and what for?
So it had continuous wear and tear? In other words i can understand if you were me you wouldnt taking that tractor. You dont like it at all :) .

No I never said I didn't like it, I'm just saying because it looks like it had an easy life and doesn't get worked flat out all the time doesn't mean that it's in mint condition.
If you look at the pictures of the machines there is a lot of cobwebs and dust on them looks like they are out of work for a good while. On picture 13 the front axle is missing the rubber boots but that would not be a deal breaker for me.
Why don't you ring and go look at it and take it for test drive.

There's another one in Ireland, is a bit rough but probably be working ok https://www.donedeal.ie/tractors-for-sale/zetor -5911/18837522

A private citizen called me this morning with an unexpected offer. but i can sent u a private message about it. dont know if its be ok to post here and show you because is not a zetor

I will post here the links from a site that i upload the photos. because its not on an ad. i had a buying ad on the web with my phone. he called me and told me he is selling his tractor.
Info that i have about it:
It has a power steering, no other machinery goes with it, on one photo you can see the hours it has but i dont know if its correct at all.
Pros: From what i hearing from other farmers they saying its a very very good company and fiat making strong tractors with good quality. its a 4x4 and the price its the same 5.000. on other ads i find that tractor at 10-12.000E.
Cons: Its being sitting of duty for 1 year at least. for that time didnt worked coz the owner had health problems.
So first is that a big problem? being not worked for over a year? second is true a good tractor and worth?
It seems really good like other people saying and iam thinking about to buy that one already. what should i watch for?

View: https://imgur.com/a/1PoGbMM here the photos

I'm sorry but I'm a Zetor man and be stumped when comes to Fiat. Fiat tractors stopped selling in the mid 90s when Ford joined together and 80-66 would have never been available in Ireland, though Fiat were very popular with 90-90 and 100-90 still easy found.
Your pictures look ok, 4wd, tyres and plenty of weights, you have no cab or safety bar on it or a pick up hitch. If the tractor been idle for over a year the big thing would be to watch seals and gaskets are gone dry and could start leaking, check the diesel is not bad also the clutch or brakes are not stuck. And battery is not dead. If I was getting it, the first thing I would do is change all the oils and filters, grease joints and check the diesel. Some of the Fiats were 5 cylinder engines.

You should also check that when it was parked up that there was enough oil in the engine and gearbox and back end or water hasn't got into it as it would go rusty inside.

The tractor according to the photos it was parked below the tree and he put some staff on to protect a few importand things.
First of all by the way i want to thanknyou so much once again you really help me fellow ireland friend with your knowledge and experience. I have no idea about tractors and i learn a lot of staff by you.
Now if i go to see the tractor (its 5 hours way) what should also be carefull and aware? I didnt ask him if the tractor has a working battery or if the owner( he was not the owner he was a dealer) used to start up some times the tractor at least during that time.
I quess i should take out the diesel from the tank before?Since its there so much time and put new one before start? I should start it up and see how it rolls right? Or wait to change the oils filters etc first before first start over a year?

Another friend farmer told me start it up and let it work in lowest engine speed for 15 minutes and after that speed up the engine to max. If a lot of black smoke come out it will means thr engine has a problem. Maybe the springs of valve or something there. Is that true?

As this is not a Zetor , you really shouldn't be asking questions on a Zetor forum, but just to put you on the right road, the tractor sitting there for a year all the oil will be gone to the bottom of the sump, and in the gearbox and backend the same so when you go start it you will probably need to pump the diesel, if it starts the oil will to circulate so I wouldn't rev it for a bit and the same with the hydraulics. It's going to smoke with old oil and soot build up.

I would have no knowledge on Fiat tractors, I have never even drove one. I looked at a 88-94 to buy but bought a Zetor after. Our family had about 25 Zetor tractors over the years so that's where my experience came from.

Did you ring about the tractor? if your going 5 hours drive to buy this. you'll need transport to bring it home. If I was to drive 5 hours from my house I would end up in the sea.

I did but when we were about to close the deal i started to not get it on with him. I dont know why, maybe he change his mind or he found someone else to sell higher

Aw that's hard luck, sounds like you got what's known as "Gazumped". But sure you can keep your eyes open for something else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back