• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

Should I buy the new Zetor Forterra

Isnt MF 5711 comparable to a Proxima ?

Isnt MF 5711 comparable to a Proxima ?

Yes it is. I went to see the new MF 5711 in person and I have to say that I am not impressed. The tag says it was made in France, but the assembly was very sloppy. As if it was assembled in Turkey (If anyone wants to know more please PM me).

Recently I got interested in Claas Arion 420 (slightly over 50k), has Dyna4, FPT engine and super comfy Claas cab. I also went to see it in person and it looked superior to the MF. I still plan to visit Zetor , but the dealer that has it in stock is a bit further away from me.

P.S.
Updates on TIER 4 Final (information collected from talking to dealers):
  • Dealers (secretly) remove DPF's and other emission stuff after waranty (on all new tractors)
  • Some manufacturers had serious engine issues before the new SCR (DEF/AdBlue) engines came out
  • Zetor with it's removable DPF, and highest torque looks to have the best engine (at least on paper)

MF 5711 is assembled in french factory Beauvais but parts are made in AGCO plant in Changzhou China. It is the same as new Valtra A.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back