• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

question Zetor 6441 - indicators not working

harry1

Level 2
First name
Harry
Hi, indicator lights have stopped working on my 6441.
Fuses are all ok. Any help appreciated.

Hi, indicator lights have stopped working on my 6441.
Fuses are all ok. Any help appreciated.

Did you check the flasher unit is working, or sometimes if a bulb is blown the flasher unit will not work as all lights must be functioning properly.

To see if flasher unit is functioning correctly try turning on the hazards warning lights and all bulbs too.

you must have a wiring problem so, or the indicator stalk is not engaging, check there is power at the stalk. take out the fuse for the indicators and change it anyway

Thanks DIY farmer for your prompt reply. My last post was incorrect. Neither the indicators or hazards are working and bulbs are all ok.
Thanks again.

Thanks DIY farmer for your prompt reply. My last post was incorrect. Neither the indicators or hazards are working and bulbs are all ok.
Thanks again.

Its a trip to a motor factors so. Flasher units are not expensive. it your sure the fuse is ok?

when you remove the fuses from the holder sometimes the reverse side of the fuse unit comes loose so put your hand around the back and make sure there all in out side that might be a broken or poor earth

when you remove the fuses from the holder sometimes the reverse side of the fuse unit comes loose so put your hand around the back and make sure there all in out side that might be a broken or poor earth

And that's the reasons I said check and double check the fuses before trying anything else. Sometimes spade fuses look ok but are still broken when changed or corroded.

My horn stopped working and it was just corrosion on the fuse when not been used everyday

I replaced the fuse today and to my surprise the indicators are now working !!
The old fuse when checked wasn't blown but when I put it back in, indicators wouldn't work.
So hopefully this problem is finally resolved now.

Thanks again for all you're help .

Harry 6441

Good news as I said before always double check and change those spade fuses before you go any further

Users who are viewing this thread

Back