• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

2511 fuel issue

joeoz

Level 2
First name
Joe
Hi All,
New to the world of tractors and having some fun with the old girl trying to get her running again.
we have diesel up to the base of what i thought was the injector pump (lines go from there to injectors) but nothing passing thru to the injector lines...
cant for the life of me find anything on line to help me with the next step (really dont want to pull it apart randomly.
So collective Zetor gurus, can anyone help? ideas? workshop manual ??

thanks

when did it last run ? is there lubricant in the governor ? Mostly the governor is stuck by rust.

i would say she sat for over 12 months.
Governor?
sorry silly question, which bit is that? the cold start button is stuck as well, is that all part of the same system?

thanks man, so good to have something else to try!

Its on the clutch side of the fuel pump. Take the indpection hatch off, fill it with diesel and fiddle the lever you see there, free with a screwdriver. Then start the engine while keeping the screwdriver at hand to push the throttle closed if the fuel control rod gets stuck at full injection, overrunning the engine if you leave it that way. You will be covered in diesel from top to bottom but its the quickest way. As soon as it runs by the throttle instead of by moving the control rod with a screwdriver, flush it once with diesel and then fill it way above mark with oil. Overfilling calms a sloppy governor pretty nice.

All fixed thanks. It was a stuck Governor rod.
Renze you are a champion.
One fixed and happy Zetor

Users who are viewing this thread

Back