• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

question Zetor 7211 - Hydraulic oil capacity ??

Hello!

Although I cannot confirm your tractor's specific values, it's quite common for such machines to require a lot of oil in the common reservoir for hidraulics/gearbox.

Zetor 7340, for instance, which is not that bigger than 7211, uses 32 Liters.
And there are several models from other branches which easily fit more than 25 Liters for smaller tractors, like 45~60 Hp. ;) 💪

And please keep in mind an observation included on user's manuals : if you often use the tractor on high inclination terrain, always keep the oil levels higher than the recommended, so to avoid any kind of no-liquid-but-air or even dry system.

I have acquired a zetor 7211 and was wondering is that correct the hydraulic and gearbox system holds 25.6 gallons. Seems like a lot for this size of tractor. Thanks
25.6 US gallons = 96.9 liters. This number can't be correct.
I just checked the user manual for 7211, and it says minimum 25 liters (6.6 US gallons), and up to 32 liters (8.5 US gallons) if operating in slopes.

SAE 75W-90 Synthetic Gear Oil, API GL-4 oils,
Cost was, Four 5gallon pails, which totals 20 gallons for $485.61 ($24.28 a gal)) delivered.

A few weeks ago I changed the Gearbox/Hydraulic Oil and Filters on my 3340.
The Magnet Filter by the pump looked like it had never been cleaned.

Attachments

• Magnet Filter GearHydraulic oil_a.jpg
    Magnet Filter GearHydraulic oil_a.jpg
    130.1 KB · Views: 2
  • Magnet Filter GearHydraulic oil_c.jpg
    Magnet Filter GearHydraulic oil_c.jpg
    208.3 KB · Views: 2
  • Magnet Filter GearHydraulic oil_b.jpg
    Magnet Filter GearHydraulic oil_b.jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 2
  • Magnet Filter GearHydraulic oil_d.jpg
    Magnet Filter GearHydraulic oil_d.jpg
    140 KB · Views: 2
Why you guys use sites like tractor data, instead of the original free to use for everone Zetor tractor manuals ? :)

I never will understand why people give money for the machine, but wouldnt download or buy the manual for. Its for me the first I will do after or bevore I buy a machine. The same with spare parts books... that make things so much easier in work with and service the machine.

AND
Please do not mix a Zetor 7211 with a Zetor 7340 - they have other filters, so the service work will not be the same. 7211 do not have a filter at front left side of the motor. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back