• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

zetor 4511 pto

jepati57

Level 2
First name
jean paul
hello zetor men
i have a little problem with my level for selecting pto only or tree
point only.in fact i have tree postions on the level :
the two engage,nothing or with the selected gear.
what the trouble?

Starting with the lever in its lowest down position:

Neutral with hyd pump engaged.
PTO and hyd pump.
neutral
Ground speed dependant PTO.

PTO speed, not in pos 4 above ,altered by the central
lever under the seat on the floor . To the left : 540.
centre out of gear including hyd pump.
To the right : 1000

You cant have PTO without hydraulics.
Dave

thanks Dave
but in my case, i have from down
pto with hyd pump
neutral
ground pto and hyd with the selected gear

i have'nt hyd pump alone
what 's the problem?

hi
i ask me if it s a lot work to do the reparation and how to do.any help welcome.

that depends on what is wrong. If you bring it over here, i can fix the pin for 5 euro (i would still be charging 100 Euro per hour: it's only a 5 minute job ;) ) and fix the slide lever for hmm... 2 or 3 hours of work. i'd take the job for 100 Euro ;)

You can check the pin by removing the rubber boot around the lever and trying to drive out the small pin through the shaft with a punch. If it won't drive out then that is your problem.
To check the weld as Mike suggests the the gearbox top has to be removed,put the main gearstick in neutral, take the cab floor out, and remove the bolts all round the gearbox top cover, then lift it straight up, you may have to take the gearstick off first, I can't remember, then turn it over and examine the relevant parts.
When you have repaired whats necessary make sure that all gearsticks are in as far as possible the same positions as they were when you took them off and lower the top gently into position.As Renze said , allow 2-3 hours at least to do the job.
Dave

Users who are viewing this thread

Back